[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5899 Setting

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5899 Setting SystemStart-grob style to 'brace mostly fails
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 09:30:28 -0000

First bad commit:
commit 430bad24a2d15ec6600e0e780348a0caff29799b
Author: Patrick McCarty address@hidden
Date: Sun Nov 1 12:46:30 2009 -0800

Load only the default font for System_start_delimiter

Now that we have Gonville-Brace as an alternative font for
System_start_delimiter, we need to find the default font instead.

This patch was meant to cure some problems, while using gonville-font.
Though, meanwhile we have better and simpler methods to use other music-fonts, than back those days.
Currently I'm testing a simple revert. If successful I'll setup a patch, adding a regtest.

[issues:#5899] Setting SystemStart-grob style to 'brace mostly fails

Created: Mon Apr 13, 2020 09:25 AM UTC by Thomas Morley
Last Updated: Mon Apr 13, 2020 09:25 AM UTC
Owner: Thomas Morley
Attachments:

If StaffGroup.systemStartDelimiter is set to SystemStartBracket (default), SystemStartBrace, SystemStartSquare or SystemStartBar and the SystemStartGrob.style is set 'brace. Then SystemStartBraces are not printed, except if systemStartDelimiter is SystemStartBrace anyway.

Testcode:

\version "2.20.0"

\layout {
  \context {
    \StaffGroup
    \override SystemStartBar.style = #'brace
    \override SystemStartBrace.style = #'brace
    \override SystemStartBracket.style = #'brace
    \override SystemStartSquare.style = #'brace
  }
}

<<
  $@(map
     (lambda (sym)
       #{ \new StaffGroup \with { systemStartDelimiter = #sym } << b1 b1 >> #})
     '(SystemStartBracket SystemStartBrace SystemStartSquare SystemStartBar))

See image system-start-brace-fail.png

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/