[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #1204 Document

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #1204 Documentation and regtests needed for external font files
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 14:56:45 -0000

[issues:#1204] Documentation and regtests needed for external font files

Labels: Fixed_2_21_1
Created: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Thu Apr 09, 2020 01:42 PM UTC
Owner: Valentin Villenave
Attachments:

https://codereview.appspot.com/557640051

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: v.villenave

LilyPond is getting increasingly good at handling external fonts:
- ly:font-config-add-directory and ly:font-config-add-font have introduced the ability to use specific font files when compiling a score.
- OTF, TTF, Type1 and more recently WOFF fonts are supported (TeX fonts aren't, IIUC).
- Experimental support for 3rd-party music fonts (namely Gonville) has been introduced as well.

All of these nice features are currently not documented in the NR, nor are they demonstrated in the regtests. Can we/should we do something about it?

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/