[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5848 flower:

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5848 flower: Get rid of libc-extension
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 07:19:00 -0000

Diff:

I'll rework the patch to keep the functionality of my_round, but with proper documentation and a clear warning not to use it in new code.

[issues:#5848] flower: Get rid of libc-extension

Created: Tue Mar 17, 2020 09:03 PM UTC by Jonas Hahnfeld
Last Updated: Tue Mar 17, 2020 09:03 PM UTC
Owner: Jonas Hahnfeld

flower: Get rid of libc-extension

Individual commits:
1) Remove unused includes of libc-extension.hh

2) flower: Replace my_round with std::round

This affects only a single regression test, tie-single-manual.ly:
It relies upon the weird rounding of my_round for negative numbers,
for exmaple -7.5 -> -7.0. Instead std::round moves halfway cases away
from zero, -7.5 -> -8.0.

While passing by, move some system headers last (this helps avoid issues
that one of LilyPond's headers depends on other system headers being
loaded first) and add them if apparently used in the file.

3) Rewrite String_convert::to_upper, ::to_lower via std::transform

http://codereview.appspot.com/553740043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/