[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5736 Fix

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5736 Fix input/regression/context-find-parent.ly
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 16:37:34 -0000

So on which part do you want confirmation? I can certainly run the tests locally again, but the result will probably the same as James'. I'm not familiar with the already reviewed code, so not qualified to comment on that.

[issues:#5736] Fix input/regression/context-find-parent.ly

Created: Wed Feb 05, 2020 02:46 AM UTC by Dan Eble
Last Updated: Thu Feb 06, 2020 02:39 PM UTC
Owner: Dan Eble

https://codereview.appspot.com/559460043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/