[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5646 Swit

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5646 Switch to Python 3.x
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:30:25 -0000

You mean make check? The test-baseline should be with an unpatched master, right?

I guess then I'll have to compile a Python 3.6, I tested with 3.5.9, 3.7.? and 3.8.1 so far. The solution for this problem is to call codecs.open (ps_name, 'r', 'utf-8') but I want to test locally before updating the patch.

P.S.: The 'mass patch' should be identical to the combination of the other three.

[issues:#5646] Switch to Python 3.x

Created: Thu Dec 19, 2019 06:15 PM UTC by Jonas Hahnfeld
Last Updated: Wed Jan 22, 2020 04:39 PM UTC
Owner: Jonas Hahnfeld

Switch to Python 3.x

Find and require at least Python 3.5 which will allow us to address
some deprecation warnings, most notably about the 'imp' module.
The major version 3.5 was first released in September 2015 and should
be available in all major distributions, including Ubuntu LTS 16.04 and
18.04 as well as CentOS/RHEL 7.x and 8.x.

Invidivial changes:
https://codereview.appspot.com/545370043
https://codereview.appspot.com/573340043
https://codereview.appspot.com/561270043