[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5649 flow

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5649 flower: Add boolean return value to 'Rational' class.
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 22:05:33 -0000

Sorry, sometimes the SourceForge user interface sucks. I set this to "Patch-push" again after not being able to corroborate any changes with either GCC and Clang, and the dependency problem occurs only with Clang which appears to fail at autogenerating dependencies, so you always have to do make clean before getting anything of consequence done. Which sucks, but is not a priority for our normal GCC-based process.

[issues:#5649] flower: Add boolean return value to 'Rational' class.

Created: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:08 AM UTC by Werner LEMBERG
Last Updated: Mon Jan 06, 2020 08:39 PM UTC
Owner: Werner LEMBERG
Attachments:

This removes many clang warnings of the type

implicit conversion turns floating-point number into integer:
'double' to 'bool' [-Wfloat-conversion]

https://codereview.appspot.com/581400043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/