[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5638 Improve

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5638 Improve Lilypond Automatic Slurs
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 02:47:04 -0000

[issues:#5638] Improve Lilypond Automatic Slurs

Created: Sat Dec 14, 2019 02:47 AM UTC by Carl Sorensen
Last Updated: Sat Dec 14, 2019 02:47 AM UTC
Owner: Carl Sorensen

We currently need to do a fair amount of manual shaping of slurs. LilyPonsd is not intended to be a WYSIWYG software; it's supposed to be smart enough to make beautiful engraving decisions.

I hope to be able to either tweak default parameters of the slur scoring algorithm or add new parameters and defaults of the slur scoring algorithm to be able to do an improved job of automatic slur creation.

In order to do this, I'd like to collect snippets that show both a less-than-optimal automatic slur and and improved slur created by manually shaping the slur with \shape.

Please add comments to this ticket, and attach two snippets to each comment.

Thanks,

Carl

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/