[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5618 configur

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5618 configure: Fix tests for compiler warning flags.
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 14:00:57 -0000

Werner, if you think the hack is worth it I'm fine with an updated patch.

[issues:#5618] configure: Fix tests for compiler warning flags.

Created: Sat Nov 23, 2019 09:03 PM UTC by Werner LEMBERG
Last Updated: Sat Nov 30, 2019 06:32 AM UTC
Owner: Werner LEMBERG

AC_LANG_PROGRAM ignores compiler warnings. This behaviour made the tests
always true and thus without any effect. We now add -Werror to enforce an
error in case the warning flag is not known.

To make that work it is also necessary to compile confdefs.h without
warnings; we add a hack to undefine macro PACKAGE_NAME, which gets defined
twice for historical reasons.

https://codereview.appspot.com/551210043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/