[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5624 igno

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5624 ignore \barNumberCheck when processing MIDI
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:18:11 -0000

Here are some reasons for my choosing to add a property for bar number checks and to leave bar checks enabled.

This position is not strongly held; if someone wanted to take a stand for KISS, I'd be willing to change the patch.

[issues:#5624] ignore \barNumberCheck when processing MIDI

Created: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:50 AM UTC by Dan Eble
Last Updated: Thu Nov 28, 2019 01:39 AM UTC
Owner: Dan Eble

Make bar number checks contingent on the new context property
ignoreBarNumberChecks not being true. Set it by default in the MIDI
Score context.

Reword the warning message to avoid confusion with bar checks.

Eliminate input/regression/bar-number-check.ly because it seemed to
duplicate coverage.

https://codereview.appspot.com/579140043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/