[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5564 Fix

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5564 Fix conversion warnings in beaming code
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:08:48 -0000

I'm sorry to contribute to your frustration. I can see what the process is, but my question (which I direct to LilyPond developers in general) is whether it is justified that make check run to completion using an out-of-date lilypond rather than either rebuilding it first or raising some kind of alarm. Must we continue to put up with it?

The purpose of make is to follow dependencies and do exactly what needs to be done. The difference in behavior between these cases seems contrary to that:

[issues:#5564] Fix conversion warnings in beaming code

Created: Wed Oct 02, 2019 02:50 AM UTC by Dan Eble
Last Updated: Thu Oct 10, 2019 01:47 PM UTC
Owner: pkx166h

Fix conversion warnings in beaming code

Changes include preserving sizes and indices as vsize types and adding
explicit static casts. Warnings were reported by g++ 9.2.1 on x86_64.

http://codereview.appspot.com/553010043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/