[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5551 Improve

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5551 Improve generated documentation.
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 19:04:40 -0000

[issues:#5551] Improve generated documentation.

Created: Wed Aug 28, 2019 07:04 PM UTC by Werner LEMBERG
Last Updated: Wed Aug 28, 2019 07:04 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Improve generated documentation.

For LilyPond commands, prepend a backslash to the command name.

Don't emit @funindex and @cindex at the same time.

Don't use @findex but @funindex.

Better indexing support.

In TeX output mode we unify @findex',@cindex', and @vindex' entries in the concept index; this is done with the@syncodeindex'
lines in macro @lilyTitlePage'. We also settxiindexbackslashignore' so that \foo' gets sorted asfoo'.
However, the latter directive has the side effect that \foo' andfoo' are treated as equal by the index sorting program. We don't
want that: It is important for us that entries for both \foo' andfoo' appear in the unified index.

For this reason, we make macro @funindex' use@sortas' to set a
special sorting key, and we redefine texinfo's internal macro
\indexwritesortas' to swallow backslashes. We also modify@cindex' to insert another sorting key to ensure that \foo' immediately comes afterfoo', followed by entries like `foo bar'.

Also add option `-8bit' to xe(la)tex to get real 8bit characters in
auxiliary index files.

http://codereview.appspot.com/573000044

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/