[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5449 Chor

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5449 Chord names clean-up; no more Banter, exceptionsPartial or \powerChords.
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 21:14:40 -0000

Hi James,
that’s odd; after your first report I’ve tested it with an entirely new git clone (just retested it now), and it builds without a hitch. legacy.itely is supposed to be generated from legacy-intro.itely, and that’s what happens here:

address@hidden:/tmp/lilypond$ find -name legacy*
./Documentation/out/legacy.texi
./Documentation/out/legacy.itely
./Documentation/snippets/legacy.snippet-list
./Documentation/snippets/legacy-intro.itely

What surprises me is that legacy-code.itely shouldn’t be present here (I used that name in the first patch set, but then shortened it to just legacy.itely).
Have you tested the latest patch set? For example you can do

$ wget https://codereview.appspot.com/download/issue363880043_40001.diff
$ git apply issue363880043_40001.diff ; rm issue363880043_40001.diff
$ make ; make doc

on a pristine branch.

[issues:#5449] Chord names clean-up; no more Banter, exceptionsPartial or \powerChords.

Created: Mon Dec 17, 2018 05:23 PM UTC by Valentin Villenave
Last Updated: Thu Dec 20, 2018 03:22 PM UTC
Owner: Valentin Villenave

Chord names clean-up; no more Banter, exceptionsPartial or \powerChords.

This rather large patch

http://codereview.appspot.com/363880043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/