[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 665 dis

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 665 discussion
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:08:54 -0000

Jan-Peter Voigt has done some work on this. He wrote on the LilyPond developer mailing list on 2018/10/16:

I wrote a rudimentary engraver-based solution last year which is
waiting for clean-up and completion to support MEI, MusicXML, Humdrum,
LilyPond (!) and any other format for which an export-module with a
defined API exists.
https://github.com/jpvoigt/lilypond-export/

The code in the project is able to export a MusicXML-File for a simple
lilypond-score. The resulting files are not always correct/functional so
this is more sketch of the idea. The base is an engraver that fetches
and collects events and on score-finalization calls the specified export
module with this (normalized) music collection.
The collection is some scheme-structure, but should probably be better a
normal LilyPond music-_expression_.