[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #3319 Windows

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #3319 Windows binary sometimes has incorrect version
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 15:44:26 -0000

[issues:#3319] Windows binary sometimes has incorrect version

Labels: GUB
Created: Tue Apr 16, 2013 08:47 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Fri May 31, 2013 03:26 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: address@hidden

I noticed this once when Graham was release meister - I've seen it twice since I took over.  The current 2.17.16 executable correctly sets its version number when it commpiles a lilypond score, but right clicking the .exe and viewing the details tab report the version number as 2.17.15.  It's obviously somethin off with GUB, but I've not investigated further at present.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/