[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5389 partcomb

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5389 partcombine warns about unterminated slur
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 02:43:39 -0000

[issues:#5389] partcombine warns about unterminated slur

Labels: partcombine
Created: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 PM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:34 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Good morning,

I've been reading up on partcombine recently and I wanted to try out a few examples from the documentation to help me really understand the command, however I get this error with one example:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/multiple-voices#automatic-part-combining

Error:

warning: unterminated slur r2 g'4( f8 e) |

I have not modified the code at all, just copy and paste.

I thought it was due to some voice-issue but I can't figure out how to fix. Thanks for any help.

Code:

musicUp = \relative c'' {
  \time 4/4
  a4 c4.( g8) a4 |
  g4 e' g,( a8 b) |
  c b a2.
} % begin verbatim

musicDown = \relative c'' {
  g4 e4.( d8) c4 |
  r2 g'4( f8 e) |
  d2 \stemDown a
}

\score {
    <<
    \new Staff \with { instrumentName = #"Standard polyphony" }

      << \musicUp \\ \musicDown >>

    \new Staff \with {
      instrumentName = #"PartCombine without text"
      printPartCombineTexts = ##f
    }

    \partcombine \musicUp \musicDown

    \new Staff \with { instrumentName = #"PartCombine with text" }
      \partcombine \musicUp \musicDown

 \layout {
    indent = 6.0\cm
    \context {
      \Score
      \override SystemStartBar.collapse-height = #30
    }
  }
}

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/