[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5297 some err

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5297 some errors in NR 2.5 Percussion
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:43:23 -0000

[issues:#5297] some errors in NR 2.5 Percussion

Created: Mon Mar 26, 2018 07:43 PM UTC by Federico Bruni
Last Updated: Mon Mar 26, 2018 07:43 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

I'd like to report four issues in Notation Reference, chapter 2.5 (Percussion).

section "References for percussion"

@item MIDI output is discussed in a separate section; please see
@ref{MIDI instruments}.

This should link to @ref{Creating MIDI output} instead of @ref{MIDI instruments} (appendix).
Same for "See also" links.

There are a few issues concerning MIDI support for percussion
instruments; for details please see @ref{MIDI instruments}.

@seealso
Notation Reference:
@ref{MIDI instruments},
@ref{Percussion notes}.

This should link to @ref{Using MIDI instruments} instead of @ref{MIDI instruments}.
Same also for the link in the Pitched percussion section.

congas and bongo styles

Percussion staves section.
I know nothing about percussions.. but congas-style and bongos-style examples
look identical. I would expect to see some kind of difference.

Explain that percussion staff styles are Scheme lists

Custom percussion staves section.

If you do not like any of the predefined lists you can define your
own list at the top of your file.

I would call them predefined styles instead of predefined lists, as this is how they were presented
above. Then I would explain that these styles, internally, are Scheme lists
which you can define yourself.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/