[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5176 2.20 - r

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5176 2.20 - re-organize Changes.tely into Topics
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:44:01 +0000

Patch on countdown for Sept 29th

(I have not been able to get to any more 'improving' of changes.tely yet. The additions in this second edition of the patch are complete thoughm so if the worst came to the worst and we released 2.20 before I managed to go through the entire list of changes, you'd still have an improved list compared to what it would have been before this tracker. I.e. the 'order' is not going to change, my intent was to improve/simplify/expand/actually show/whatever some of the examples that were not there before. So I'll probably endup pushing this next set and then carrying on with the rest of the list in another patch and so on.)

[issues:#5176] 2.20 - re-organize Changes.tely into Topics

Created: Thu Aug 17, 2017 06:54 AM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Wed Sep 20, 2017 08:32 PM UTC
Owner: pkx166h

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 22:25:38 +0200