[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5169 Segfault

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5169 Segfault after "cannot find line breaking that satisfies constraints"
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 13:13:29 +0000

If you'd spent about 2 minutes at least making an effort to simplify this file you'd have noticed that as soon as you remove all the '\break' statements - or rather I removed the 'obreak' command you created and the corresponding strings in your huge file, then it compiles fine. But with the 'break' statement yes it does still segfault on master (2.19.65)

I installed tumbleweed and used the install instructions as per 13.2 OpenSUSE

But really?

We give users who don't have access to create trackers grief for not providing tiny-examples. Is there a particular reason why you didn't provide such an example here?

[issues:#5169] Segfault after "cannot find line breaking that satisfies constraints"

Created: Sat Jul 29, 2017 07:40 AM UTC by Knut Petersen
Last Updated: Sat Jul 29, 2017 07:40 AM UTC
Owner: Knut Petersen
Attachments:

Current master segfaults on an openSuSE Tumbleweed system if a global staff size equal or greater 14.5 is used. It also segfaulted with git master about half a year ago, but I had/have no time to investigate the problem. Maybe someone is interested.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/