[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5117 Web:

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5117 Web: Addition to 'What we wrote' section
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 19:03:02 +0000

Francisco, any update. I am also led to believe that there is some pre-processing needed with bib files (see Phil's comment above) that I don't understand but I haven't had any response from Mr Percival.

My comments did not receive any response, so I think the patch can be pushed as is (or let me to do it in the translation branch).

I think that any processing of the bib is already in the standard building scripts, so no need for any special preprocessing. I mean, there is one, but we don't need to trigger it manually.

Thanks for the reminder, much appreciated

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org/wiki

[issues:#5117][https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5117/] Web: Addition to 'What we wrote' section
Created: Thu Apr 06, 2017 02:54 PM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Thu Apr 13, 2017 09:38 AM UTC
Owner: pkx166h
Web: Addition to 'What we wrote' section
Adding Francisco Vila's PhD thesis to the list in the web
http://codereview.appspot.com/316440043[http://codereview.appspot.com/316440043]

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5117/[https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5117/]

[issues:#5117] Web: Addition to 'What we wrote' section

Created: Thu Apr 06, 2017 02:54 PM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Sat May 20, 2017 08:14 AM UTC
Owner: pkx166h

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/