[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5124 Slas

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5124 Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:41:13 +0000

That change, if I'm not mistaken, is correct. Because in this test, "arabic.ly" is included and an arabic maqam (scale) is used (bayati in this case). As I wrote in the patch description in Arabic music the slashed half-flat is used for the "-quarter" accidental instead of the mirrored b.
For turkish music, "makam.ly" has to be included instead of "arabic.ly" and with this, one should still get the mirrored b.

Therefore in my opinion this is a correct change.

[issues:#5124] Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music

Created: Mon Apr 24, 2017 08:57 AM UTC by Amir Czwink
Last Updated: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 AM UTC
Owner: Amir Czwink

Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music

-Introduced a glyph list so that the slashed half-flat is used (always) instead of the mirrored one (the latter is never used for Arabic sheet music)
-Added two scales (Maqamat) of major importance for Arabic music

For arabic music score writing: -Introduced new glyph list, so that by default the slashed half-flat is used instead of the mirrored half-flat, which isn't used in Arabic score writing. This makes the use of the cumbersome \dwn symbol needless and obsolete -Added Hijaz and Hijaz-Kar maqamat

http://codereview.appspot.com/317550043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/