[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4990 Doc: Aut

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4990 Doc: Authors - add new Italian Translator
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 08:58:44 +0000

[issues:#4990] Doc: Authors - add new Italian Translator

Created: Fri Oct 28, 2016 08:58 AM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Fri Oct 28, 2016 08:58 AM UTC
Owner: pkx166h

On 25/10/16 21:45, Federico Bruni wrote:

Hi folks

Please add to Documentation/included/authors.itexi a new contributor, who recently translated the whole Essay manual in italian:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/commit/?h=translation&id=c72179ccf41124936a43bb7279d92c6cb6266b7b

His name is Tommaso Gordini. He made an excellent work. I think that he will continue contributing and will help me with finishing and reviewing the Notation Reference.

Cheers
Federico

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/