[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4975 [Windows

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4975 [Windows] Grace notes cause staff to protrude into the margin
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:33:56 +0000

From what I understand, we do know which commit is the culprit but we don't know which files from this commit are responsible for the issue (i.e. reverting which files fixes the issue). There are 140 files changed in this commit, so reverting them one by one would be a time consuming process. But maybe you (Phil) could start with reverting a bunch of files that are least likely to be the cause and then you could check whether the bug still exists. If so, you could revert another bunch of files and so on...

[issues:#4975] [Windows] Grace notes cause staff to protrude into the margin

Created: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:07 PM UTC by Simon Albrecht
Last Updated: Sat Oct 22, 2016 09:24 PM UTC
Owner: Phil Holmes

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Grace-notes-and-staff-miss-alignment-tp181529p188186.html
As reported by Karol and confirmed by Pierre, this code

\version "2.19.48"

\transpose c c' {
  \repeat unfold 16 { e'8 a }
  R1*8
}

\transpose c c' {
  \repeat unfold 16 { \grace dis'8 e' \grace gis8 a }
  R1*8
}

under Windows (at least 7 and 8) causes lots of programming error: mis-predicted force and has the last staff flow into the margin.
Output at http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n188186/ttttttt.pdf

The first bad version is 2.19.19.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/