[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4962 Web: hom

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4962 Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:25:03 +0000

Diff:

This fails a make doc.

Fails on the website are trickier to decipher than the regular docs (I don't know why as I don't understand the technical differences) but it seems that this failure is being triggered by the removal of the @node * Old news:: from community.itexi.

I am getting a specific complaint (undefined node) from the the dutch translations (i.e. Documentation/nl/web/community.itexi)

Processing web site: [nl]
*** Undefined node `Old news' in @ref (l. 143)
Max error number exceeded

So you will need to go back into the translations and make sure that there are no more references to this 'Old news' node.

Some of the translations will not have this node at all, but that is OK (they post warnings but they are not fatal). It's only when you have translations that use @node names in @refs{} that get moved that you have to be careful of.

[issues:#4962] Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines

Created: Mon Aug 29, 2016 09:26 PM UTC by Paul Morris
Last Updated: Mon Aug 29, 2016 09:26 PM UTC
Owner: Paul Morris

Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines

Examples/images is moved from the Introduction section to the
home page.

http://codereview.appspot.com/306350043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/