[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4948 Doc: Ext

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4948 Doc: Extending - rewrite para describing LP variables in Scheme Tutorial
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:24:38 +0000

author James Lowe address@hidden
Sun, 31 Jul 2016 17:32:44 +0100 (17:32 +0100)
committer James Lowe address@hidden
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 17:23:08 +0100 (17:23 +0100)
commit 3025442087de8dd3f88736290887ced86e360c25

[issues:#4948] Doc: Extending - rewrite para describing LP variables in Scheme Tutorial

Labels: Fixed_2_19_47
Created: Sun Jul 31, 2016 04:30 PM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:21 AM UTC
Owner: pkx166h