[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4937 [GSoC] I

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4937 [GSoC] Implement cross-voice dynamic spanners
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 19:10:37 +0000

Patch on countdown for July 27th.

Nathan, just out of curiosity, does this re-write mean we need to add any new information (for users) in the Notation Reference anywhere or perhaps add something to changes.tely?

If so, there is no need for you to do that in this patch; we can make a new tracker for these (so they are not forgotten). Again, no need for you to necessarily write the doc if there is anything new to add, but some notes for those doc writers who (like me) may not know what all these new changes mean from a user's point of view, would enable them to make a patch instead.

[issues:#4937] [GSoC] Implement cross-voice dynamic spanners

Created: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:56 AM UTC by Nathan Chou
Last Updated: Sat Jul 23, 2016 07:04 PM UTC
Owner: Nathan Chou

[GSoC] Implement cross-voice dynamic spanners

\= was changed to allow setting spanner-share-context property on
events. spanner-id was consequently changed to a key.

Spanner_engraver class modifies a new context property sharedSpanners.
Spanner information, including the Spanner object and the current
voice the spanner belongs to, is stored in this property. If a context
above Voice is used, other voices may see the spanner and modify it.

Dynamic_engraver and Dynamic_align_engraver were changed to support
cross-voice spanners using the above mechanics. I rewrote portions of
Dynamic_align_engraver to do this more easily.

Examples:
<< { c\=Score.hello\< d e f } \ { e f g\=Score.hello! a } >>
\new Staff { << { c d e\=Staff.hello\< f } >> << { g> f!\=Staff.hello! e d } >> }
\new Staff { c d e\=1\< f\=2\< g f\=1! e\=2! d }

http://codereview.appspot.com/304160043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/