[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4922 Missing

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4922 Missing NR documentation for customizing the behavior of articulations in MIDI
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:42:59 +0000

[issues:#4922] Missing NR documentation for customizing the behavior of articulations in MIDI

Created: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:42 AM UTC by Palmer Ralph
Last Updated: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:42 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

Heikki Tauriainen wrote :

The post-2.18 changes to the default handling of articulations in MIDI
(without using articulate.ly) are currently mentioned only near the
bottom of the Changes document. The options available for customizing
the behavior deserve (in my opinion) a place in the NR so that the
documentation remains discoverable and does not get lost when the
Changes document is eventually replaced with a new version.

I have also the following questions about the current information in
the Changes document to which I don't know the answers myself.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/