[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #4048 Is D

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #4048 Is Dynamic_performer’s understanding of (de)crescendo too limited?
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 00:08:44 +0000

mid-crescendo dynamics
e.g. << { c'1\< c' c'\! } { s1 s\p s } >>

On second thought, this is not a case that needs to be handled. In my test file, I didn't force the simultaneous music into the same voice, so what looked like mid-crescendo dynamics to me was just parallel voices. An absolute dynamic ends a crescendo or decrescendo in a voice, so only the cases with dynamics at the start and end need to be handled.

[issues:#4048] Is Dynamic_performer’s understanding of (de)crescendo too limited?

Created: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:45 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Sat Jun 04, 2016 07:17 PM UTC
Owner: Dan Eble

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: address@hidden

On 02/08/14 18:36, Knute Snortum wrote:> Something that is seen a lot in 19th and 20th century music is a crescendo

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/