[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4853 CG: grap

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4853 CG: graphviz instructions contain old build commands
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 13:53:00 +0000

[issues:#4853] CG: graphviz instructions contain old build commands

Created: Thu May 12, 2016 01:52 PM UTC by Federico Bruni
Last Updated: Thu May 12, 2016 01:52 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

As it came out on issue [#4809], the CG instructions on graphviz contain wrong information about the build.
The two occurrences of make -C lily clean && make -C lily should be replaced with make clean && make.

I would also suggest that graphviz is present in most Linux ditributions.
BTW, the link in the doc has two dots:

http://www.graphviz.org/Download..php

but I'd rather link to the home page instead.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/