[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4833 change d

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4833 change download/ to downloads/
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 09:33:13 +0000

pushed to staging:
8b1f2493e44c284398ce93ea9335cf126683a158

[issues:#4833] change download/ to downloads/

Labels: Fixed_2_19_42
Created: Sun Apr 24, 2016 07:41 AM UTC by Federico Bruni
Last Updated: Thu May 12, 2016 06:58 AM UTC
Owner: Federico Bruni

Report: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2016-04/msg00044.html

At the moment, the URL lilypond.org/download lists the contents of a directory:

http://lilypond.org/download

But it would be also a nice URL for language negotiation for the website, as for example:

http://lilypond.org/manuals

I think that lilypond.org/download should serve the website page which is currently available only for specific languages (that is, with the .html extension):

http://lilypond.org/download.html
http://lilypond.org/download.fr.html
etc.

This implies that we should rename the download/ directory and change all the references to it in Documentation (and scripts?).
We decided downloads/

Steps:

  1. Change URLs in gub: I'll send a pull request to gpercival/gub
  2. Apply this patch to staging
  3. On the server rename download/ to downloads/ and update the cronjob to rsync to linuxaudio.org
  4. Make a release
By the way, these are duplicates?

http://lilypond.org/download/
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/

The linuxaudio site is rsynched to the lilypond site with a cron job.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/