[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 3030 di

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 3030 discussion
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 08:29:40 +0000

Diff:

[issues:#3030] midi2ly failure

Created: Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:17 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: address@hidden

Mike Solomon reported here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2012-12/msg00067.html

a problem with midi2ly from Lilypond 2.17.8 on MacOSX as follows:

Hey all,

A colleague of mine got the following error message while running midi2ly on
his MacBook :

macbook:~ vanhovef$ /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/midi2ly
wil
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/midi2ly", line 54, in
<module>
    import midi
ImportError:
dlopen(/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/lib/lilypond/current/python/midi.so,
2): no suitable image found.  Did find:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/lib/lilypond/current/python/midi.so:
mach-o, but wrong architecture

The LilyPond binary works just fine, so maybe it is an issue w/ the GUB
cross-compilation for python?  I only have 2.14.2 on my computer in terms of
pre-compiled binaries & midi2ly works ok out of the box there - if someone is
working with the precompiled devel version for mac and could test this I'd
appreciate it.  Otherwise I can download and test.

Cheers,
MS

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/