[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4830 Avoid so

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4830 Avoid some C++ comparisons of SCM values
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:15:44 +0000

Ok, I have two problems. First, this patch is supposed to be trivial and it certainly reads like it. So I have no idea why it should segfault.

And second, assuming that it does segfault, why "review" status instead of "needs_work"? I mean, I would totally be surprised if it does need work, but then something apparently did go wrong here and we should like figure out what.

[issues:#4830] Avoid some C++ comparisons of SCM values

Created: Thu Apr 21, 2016 03:53 PM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Thu Apr 21, 2016 06:07 PM UTC
Owner: David Kastrup

Avoid some C++ comparisons of SCM values

http://codereview.appspot.com/296010043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/