[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #860 media=han

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #860 media=handheld CSS sheet for general html
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 20:49:01 +0000

[issues:#860] media=handheld CSS sheet for general html

Labels: Frog SEO
Created: Sun Oct 04, 2009 08:16 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Wed Dec 02, 2009 07:00 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: address@hidden
Originally owned by: address@hidden

It would be nice if we had a stylesheet for handheld / small screens.

Not going to happen, but hey, at least we have this tracker item and can
point to it whenever somebody complains.

Added by Federico:
If website and documentation were "mobile friendly", that would help also with [#3715], especially with searches made with a mobile.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/