[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4765 Multiple

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4765 Multiple beams too close to notehead
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:16:23 +0000

[issues:#4765] Multiple beams too close to notehead

Created: Fri Feb 05, 2016 02:26 PM UTC by Palmer Ralph
Last Updated: Fri Feb 05, 2016 02:34 PM UTC
Owner: nobody
Attachments:

Urs Liska wrote :

I've always found that beams with three or more beams look too tight,
but now reading Gould, p. 19 confirms that, and I consider this a
type-ugly bug:

According to Gould outer beams starting with the third should move away
from the notehead, and "beams should never be closer to the notehead
than the correct position of the semiquaver beam (2 1/2 spaces)".

Attached you'll find examples for three and four beams, and I expect
this to continue with more beams. I have colored the ones too close in
red and adjusted them (blue) to Gould's minimum distance.
It seems:

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/