Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4539 in lilypond: Set the sequence name in MID

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4539 in lilypond: Set the sequence name in MIDI using title information from \header block
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:18:27 +0000

Comment #26 on issue 4539 by address@hidden: Set the sequence name in MIDI using title information from \header block

May I ask you for adding a meaningful commit-message next time. I've found nothing
more than the title in the patch.

I apologize for the extra work that this caused, I'd forgotten to update the actual commit message with the information I'd added (manually) on the Google Code / Rietveld issue pages. Thank you for your help in pushing the patch.

(I generally don't expect the core developers to fill in missing information to my commit messages on my behalf – if this happens again with patches that I might send in the future, please just bounce them back to me until I get their format right. Thanks again, I'll try to be more careful next time.)