Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4542 in lilypond: Doc: document the extra fiel

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4542 in lilypond: Doc: document the extra fields which can be used to customize the metadata specifically for PDF in \headrer blocks
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:31:54 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 4542 by address@hidden: Doc: document the extra fields which can be used to customize the metadata specifically for PDF in \headrer blocks

I've had a look at the source, and I think the list below is a full list of the header fields that have any effect on the output. Keywords and subject are a little odd, since they do not feature in the visible output (e.g. PDF or PNG) but only in the metadata, and are effectively simple synonyms for pdfsubject and pdfkeywords. I propose adding a new section "PDF metadata" before the "3.2.3 Creating footnotes" section of the NR.

\version "2.19.23"
\header {
  dedication = "Dedication"
  title = "Title"
  subtitle = "Subtitle"
  subsubtitle = "Subsubtitle"
  instrument = "Instrument"
  poet = "Poet"
  composer = "Composer"
  meter = "Meter"
  arranger = "Arranger"
  tagline = "tagline goes at the bottom of the last page"
  copyright = "copyright goes at the bottom of the first page"
  keywords = "Keywords"
  subject = "Subject"
  pdfcomposer = "pdfComposer"
  pdftitle = "pdfTitle"