Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 680 in lilypond: clusters collapse when applie

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 680 in lilypond: clusters collapse when applied to repeated chords
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 07:49:34 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 680 by address@hidden: clusters collapse when applied to repeated chords

Actually, just out of interest (and I apologize that it isn't pertinent to this patch) but when comparing the two code bases on the snippet in doc (see attached), it occurred to me that the debug-skylines for the cluster seems to consider the 'whole' note glyph (i.e. the stem and note-head) which makes sense for when the note heads are on the lower staff line but not when they are in the staff (so to speak).

Conceptually would it make more sense to make a 'cluster' based on just the noteheads with regard to skylines (if that makes sense in what I am saying)?

Attachments:
        Selection_004.jpg  94.3 KB