Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4505 in lilypond: Add partial \override and \s

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4505 in lilypond: Add partial \override and \set commands
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:41:58 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Fixed_2_19_24 Patch-needs_work

Comment #5 on issue 4505 by address@hidden: Add partial \override and \set commands

This doesn't even work, due to propertyOverride and propertySet not being defined in the (lily) module but in the parser.

How awkward. No idea how this slipped through my radar. Reverting the last commit of the patch and redoing it differently. And I'll probably add something to the C++ module access system that will catch this particular error condition at build time already.