Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3570 in lilypond: strange horizontal position

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3570 in lilypond: strange horizontal position of several grobs with \bar "" and the 1st staff has a long note
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:18:04 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 3570 by address@hidden: strange horizontal position of several grobs with \bar "" and the 1st staff has a long note

Actually, make that 2.16.0. If something occured in 2.16.1 the first time, it is currently still counted as a regression. I don't think we unmark a regression once it becomes to old for a "fresh" regression, though. At the time of discovery 2.16.0 was the latest stable (with 2.18.0 to come a few months later, it's been that long already), and 2.14.0 was the next-to-latest-stable. So even then, it wasn't still in the "Regression" range.