Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \rela

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:20:06 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-needs_work Patch-new

Comment #28 on issue 4371 by address@hidden: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly

It does seem to be a mistake that the definition in make/doc-i18n-root-vars.make:DOCUMENTATION_INCLUDES is missing the /pictures directory while the GNUmakefile:DOCUMENTATION_INCLUDES contains it. I'll fix the include and test next time I `make doc`

First, though, I should get these mostly-routine changes into the translations, because there is no good automated method for the translators to do this. After some fiddling with diff --inter-hunk-context=0 and patch, all the snippets that were up-to-date with the English are now converted to avoid implicit relative.
  https://codereview.appspot.com/237340043/

I would like a spot check by a translator or two, to make sure this doesn't interfere with their process.

Now the patch is 'too large to download' so I checked that `make doc` finished all languages, and put a copy of the patch at < http://k-ohara.oco.net/Lilypond/ >