Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3693 in lilypond: PercentRepeat no dots with o

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3693 in lilypond: PercentRepeat no dots with odd time signatures, RhythmicStaff
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 22:03:51 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Ugly Type-Defect

Comment #5 on issue 3693 by tdanielsmusic: PercentRepeat no dots with odd time signatures, RhythmicStaff

Re #4: We don't normally add faults recorded in the Issues DB to the known issues (there are currently around 1000 of them), but occasionally we do so if devs agree a fix is pretty unlikely to be forthcoming, and there is a work-around. Issue 34 is a good example of one of the exceptions. I'm not sure this issue qualifies.

Known issues are really limitations of the current design and implementation, not bugs due to mistakes or bad coding. Actually, I guess Issue 34 _is_ a limitation of the current design, so it would qualify anyway.

Trevor