Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4468 in lilypond: stencil-integrate.cc: root o

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4468 in lilypond: stencil-integrate.cc: root out "slopes"
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 08:35:42 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push Fixed_2_19_23

Comment #9 on issue 4468 by address@hidden: stencil-integrate.cc: root out "slopes"

Well, I trust myself. I ran all the files manually and compared manually. It would just have been more convincing to any other reviewers of the regtest differences if the skylines would have been there. But frankly, I don't think there were any but you and me.

Pushed to staging as
commit 33e433beb994aaa770c552e714ae83823dfe3300