[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4476 in lilypond: autochange looks ahead by only o

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4476 in lilypond: autochange looks ahead by only one rest
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 14:40:06 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 4476 by address@hidden: autochange looks ahead by only one rest

Dan Eble wrote :

The Notation Reference says that \autochange "looks ahead skipping over rests to switch in advance” and provides an example with a single rest. When there are multiple rests, it doesn’t move them all, which seems like a bug based on the NR.

I’ve prepared a patch to change this, but I haven’t created a ticket because I am not certain that it is a bug. I’ve never used autochange and have no plans to use it; what do others think?

https://codereview.appspot.com/247370043/
See auto-change.ly for sample input.