Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \rela

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:26:11 +0000

Comment #26 on issue 4371 by address@hidden: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly

I tried the scripts that are intended for synchronizing snippets across translations, and find them inconvenient for this kind of change, because the model is that you first insert any new snippets created in the English docs so the counts match up.

So I really should copy these changes in some automated way to the translations, or else it will be significant work for each translator. It is easy enough to apply the @lilypond parts of this patch, allowing for fuzz, to each language. I started a build of all language docs.

I don't yet see why the paths are different for the languages; the make system goes through stepmake and it is hard to follow makefiles calling each other.