Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \rela

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:56:11 +0000

Comment #24 on issue 4371 by address@hidden: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly

Well just to clarify when I say I use -jx I am implying I am also use CPU_COUNT=x (it's just shorthand), sorry if that wasn't clearer.

What is interesting to me is if I can now spot the error in the logs, now we seem to think what we know is the cause, that would have saved us all time by indicating the issue was in the German docs. Usually when 'make' fails on its own, it is obvious (a missing snippet or TexInfo reference etc.), I wasn't specifically looking for this and it is unusual that changing the @lilypond[] values but effectively keeping the basic information of the original @lilypond[] @end lilypond construct would make that much difference but hey ... as we say; "Every day is a School day!"