Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \rela

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 06:39:58 +0000

Comment #16 on issue 4371 by address@hidden: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly

Well ... I always retest any make docs that fail that don't look like something as simple as TexInfo formatting issues.

And I was able to build a clean doc without the patch on the same branch.

So I tried it when I got home (on a different machine) and got the same problem.

This morning I did a clean make doc before I applied your patch just to be sure, and it was fine. Now when I try to make doc using your patch I still get the same error with the same lybook-db snippet example.

hmm ...

I'd possibly start looking at maybe a recent software update (for example there was a gcc 4.8 update recently and a ghostcript update as well) but that wouldn't explain why I can build doc on the most current master.

Can anyone else offer any suggestions?