Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4409 in lilypond: Automatic fret diagrams shou

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4409 in lilypond: Automatic fret diagrams should include barre indications when fingerings are given.
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 01:47:23 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: Type-Enhancement

Comment #1 on issue 4409 by address@hidden: Automatic fret diagrams should include barre indications when fingerings are given.

Sorry, I hit enter when I should have hit tab.

The code below:

{
  \new FretBoards {
    <f,-1 c-3 f-4 a-2 c'-1 f'-1>
  }
}

produces a fretboard without a barre indicator, as shown in the first fret diagram. It would be nice to have the barre indicator added, as shown in the second.

Thanks to Patrick Schmidt for noticing this behavior.

Attachments:
        auto-barre-example.png  9.8 KB