[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4391 in lilypond: Articulate.ly: \barNumberCheck g

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4391 in lilypond: Articulate.ly: \barNumberCheck gives inconsistent results when using acciaccatura
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:06:01 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 4391 by address@hidden: Articulate.ly: \barNumberCheck gives inconsistent results when using acciaccatura

On 06/05/15 18:54, Knute Snortum wrote:> I have a possible bug here. This may be another "Yeah, we know there are
problems with acciaccatura."

When using articulate.ly and \barNumberCheck, you can get into a pickle
where the bar check never reports correctly.  In my sample, the bar number
should be bar 3, but you get a warning saying it's bar 2.  Strangely, when
you change it to bar two, it says it got bar 3.

Here is my sample with a couple bars before for context.

Here is my sample with a couple bars before for context.

\version "2.19.19"
\language "english"
\include "articulate.ly"

rh = \relative c'' {
  \time 3/4
  <a e'>2. \prall |
  R1 * 3/4 \fermataMarkup |

  % --- The following gets an error: Barcheck failed
  \barNumberCheck #3
  << { \acciaccatura { e'16 f } g8 f16 e e8 e e e }
     \\
     { \grace { s8 } c2. }

}

lh = \relative c, {