[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4390 in lilypond: MusicXML: tremolo on an eighth n

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4390 in lilypond: MusicXML: tremolo on an eighth note creates a 32nd tremolo mark instead
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:02:53 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 4390 by address@hidden: MusicXML: tremolo on an eighth note creates a 32nd tremolo mark instead

On 02/05/15 23:23, Jörn Eichler wrote:>> I'm not top posting.

For music XML input "<tremolo type="single">2</tremolo>" on an eighth note
of C, musicxml2ly creates "c8 :16" which, I think, is incorrect, because the
2 tremolo marks make it a 32th tremolo.

http://www.musicxml.com/UserManuals/MusicXML/Content/EL-MusicXML-tremolo.htm
says: "Note that the number of attached beams is not included in this value,
but is represented separately using the beam element."

Tested with version 2.18.2 and 2.19.19