[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4383 in lilypond: upgrade fixcc.py to astyle versi

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4383 in lilypond: upgrade fixcc.py to astyle version 2.04
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:04:41 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Build

New issue 4383 by address@hidden: upgrade fixcc.py to astyle version 2.04

Whatever the new LilyDev will be, it's likely that we'd better use a more recent version of astyle:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2015-05/msg00116.html

More details in this thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2014-06/msg00145.html
(the two bugs mentioned here are fixed)

I'm not sure if the label Build is correct for this issue...