Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4357 in lilypond: Patch: Redesign listeners us

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4357 in lilypond: Patch: Redesign listeners using templates
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 11:33:57 +0000

Comment #20 on issue 4357 by address@hidden: Patch: Redesign listeners using templates

Ok, since this is just the same old patch as previously (before rebasing to the abandoned 4360), I'm putting this back on the countdown it was before. I've not seen any undead warnings with this one, but if they do return in someone else's testing, dial this back to Patch-review and we'll see whether we can get some more info out.